Earlier this month, we had the exciting opportunity to participate in the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo in Orlando. Across the sessions and conversations we had at Symposium, we found that Intelligent Automation and the Automation Journey stood out as popular themes.
In fact, Gartner has estimated that:
- By 2022, 90% of successful I&O leaders will focus on facilitating transactions, not merely building and running infrastructure, up from less than 1% today.
- Through 2020, 45% of organizations who perform lift and shift to cloud without capacity optimization will be over-provisioned by as much as 55% and overspend by as much as 70% during the first 18 months.
- 31% of all IT spend is currently not under the control of IT teams.
We want to thank everyone who attended our speaking sessions and visited us at our booth and coffee bar. Congratulations to our Grand Prize winners of the Nintendo Switches and X Box One X!
Nintendo Switch winners:
- Cassandra C. of Conoco Phillips
- Kathy S. of EISAI Inc.
- Ashwani C. of GM Financial
- Viswanathan K. of Eaton Corporation
X Box One X winner:
- Geoff B. of Black Swan Dexteritas
Get in touch with us to get started on your Digital Transformation Journey!