SaaS Services Support
This document describes various aspects of SaaS Services Support (“Support”) such as scope, support features, incident management, responsibilities, contact methods, and response time of the Support. Any capitalized terms used in this document in relation to Support which are not specifically defined in this document but defined in the Software As A Service Terms and Conditions and Order Form (collectively, “Agreement”), shall have the meaning as described therein.
The following table describes the terms used in this document and their definitions.
|Available||“Available” means that if an Authorized User is able to login its production SaaS Services account|
|Customer Technical SPOC||A single point of contact authorized by Customer and equipped with adequate knowledge to answer queries from or undertake actions as advised by Support team.|
|Patch||A version of the SaaS Instance that includes bug fixes for functionality issues and to improve security and performance (For e.g. Patch 1)|
|SaaS Instance||Customer-specific SaaS Services instance|
|Service Availability||Means the percentage of the total time duration in a calendar month when SaaS Services were Available, subject to the exclusions agreed in the below Section. For clarity, Service Availability is always calculated during a calendar month.|
|Service Pack||A version of the SaaS Instance that includes maintenance release, bug fixes, cumulative Patches and enhancements (For e.g. Service Pack 1)|
|Software Version||The underlying version of the SaaS Instance.|
24*7*365 for Severity 1
Monday to Friday 0600hrs–1800hrs (Customer observed time zone) for all other Severity types.
2. Scope of SaaS Services Support
- End to end online incident management, change management and problem management of issues
- Provide advice on problem diagnosis, resolution, work around or defect identification.
- Implement workaround / fixes to the reported bugs
3. Features of SaaS Services Support
- Latest General Available Software Version of SaaS Instance
- 24×7 support duration for Severity 1
- Support analytics
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for Severity 1 incidents
- Self-help resources like knowledge base, documentation
4. Customer Responsibilities
- Identify appropriate team(s) who will act as the “Customer Technical Single Point of Contact (SPOC) between Authorized Users and Support Team.
- Register incident by contacting Support Team through email or phone.
- Customer SPOC shall promptly respond to inquiries from assigned Support Team responsible for resolving incidents and handling service requests. If the Customer Technical SPOC does not respond to requests for information or updates on status for 3 (three) consecutive business days, for any reason, the Support Team may close the issue after documenting the attempts taken to contact Customer Technical SPOC (combination of email or phone call).
Incident Severity Levels & Response times
Response time is defined as typical time required to acknowledge the issue and starting the investigations. Response time calculation will start from the time the incident is assigned to Support Team until the Support Team provides an acknowledgment.
Support Team will work with Customer Technical SPOC to analyze the issue and provide an appropriate resolution. If TCS provides a work-around that is not reasonably acceptable to Customer but corrects or avoids the issue, the severity level of the incident will be reduced to severity 3. Support Team will address only one issue per incident. If an additional issue is discovered during the diagnosis of an incident, either the Customer or the Support Team will open a new incident for the additional issue. Support Team will work with Customer Technical SPOC to understand and document the issue, and reproduce it where appropriate.
- Support Team may request certain tests to be performed by the Customer Technical SPOC.
- In some cases, it may be necessary to wait for non-reproducible, intermittent, problems to reoccur with additional logging enabled. Customer Technical SPOC will monitor and report to Support Team when it has reoccurred.
The following table displays the severity level descriptions and the response times:
|Severity Level||Description||Target Response Time|
|Severity 1 (critical)||SaaS Instance is down and no workaround is immediately available||1 Hour|
|Severity 2 (high)||SaaS Services functionality is severely impaired||4 Business Hours|
|Severity 3 (medium)||Partial, non-critical loss of SaaS Services functionality||8 Business Hours|
|Severity 4 (low)||Cosmetic error / new feature||12 Business Hours|
Service Credits Calculation and Exclusions
|Service Availability range (per calendar month)||Service Credit per month
(% of monthly SaaS Fees)
|99.90% and above||No credit|
|Greater than or equal to 99.80% but less than 99.90%||2%|
|Greater than or equal to 99.70% but less than 99.80%||5%|
|Greater than or equal to 99.60% but less than 99.70%||8%|
|Less than 99.6%||10%|
1. Exclusions to Service Availability calculation
Scheduled Downtime: Any downtime communicated with an advance notice of a minimum of 48 hours to Customer for maintenance of SaaS Services shall be treated as scheduled downtime. TCS shall undertake reasonable efforts to prevent major impact to Customer’s operations. Maximum scheduled downtime in a month shall be 4 hours.
Unforeseen Downtime: Any time SaaS Services is not Available due to circumstances beyond TCS’ control including, breach of Agreement by Customer, suspension or termination of SaaS Services, a Force Majeure event, general internet outages, failure of Customer’s infrastructure or connectivity issues at Customer end, telecommunications failure and delays or cyber-attacks.
Release of Service Pack(s) and Patch(es) to the Software Version
- TCS has the sole discretion to determine whether and when to develop or release any Service Pack or Patch to the Software Version
- TCS will apply Service Pack or Patch to the SaaS Instance during the Scheduled Downtime only
TCS shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of its obligations hereunder, if and to the extent such delay or failure is caused by the `actions or omissions of the Customer or its agents or due to a breach of any terms by Customer of the Agreement for the SaaS Services to which this support pertains. In the event that TCS is delayed or prevented from performing its obligations due to such failure or delay on the part of or on behalf of the Customer, TCS shall be allowed an additional period of time to perform its obligations and unless otherwise agreed the additional period shall be equal to the amount of time for which TCS is delayed or prevented from performing its obligations due to such failure or delay on the part of or on behalf of the Customer. Such failures or delays shall be brought to the notice of the Customer and subject to mutual agreement with the Customer, TCS shall take such actions as may be necessary to correct or remedy the failures or delays. TCS shall be entitled to invoice the Customer for additional costs incurred in connection with correction or remedy as above.
Toll Free Numbers
Customer can contact Support Team using any of the below methods:
Raising online ticket: https://redmine.digitate.com/projects/support/issues
Calling on any of the below toll free numbers:
|Country||Toll Free Number|