Mastering cloud cost management
V S Joshi, Product Marketing Head | Sanjeeva Rayudu, Product Manager | Rahul Apte, PMM, Digitate
Being in the cloud automatically means you are saving money on IT infrastructure… Right? Not quite. Around 80% of organizations today feel that managing cloud spend is challenging, according to the McKinsey consulting firm. How can you decide which instances can deliver optimum performance and cost and for how long? How can you make the most rational choices when rolling out new products in a fast-changing global business landscape? Low cloud spend visibility, over-provisioning of resources, and inadequate spend accountability are just some of the challenges organizations are facing today.
Join Digitate product manager Sanjeeva Rayudu and Rahul Apte as they discuss the basics of FinOps (the discipline of cloud financial management), best practices, FinOps capabilities, and much more. Learn how your organization can get the most out of cloud investment by leveraging FinOps tools and capabilities to optimize its cloud spend.
During the webinar, you’ll learn about:• What is FinOps and why is it important?
• Challenges of multi-cloud cost management
• The impact of low visibility into cloud spending and best practices to improve it
• How to balance cloud performance and costs
• How to identify new savings opportunities in the cloud
• How to manage budgets in a multi-cloud environment
• The benefits of FinOps by Digitate for better cloud cost accountability