The Total Economic Impact™ Of Digitate ignio™
An April 2022 study by Forrester Consulting
Digitate commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study to examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Digitate ignio™ products.
The unbiased study demonstrates risk-adjusted value creation for a composite enterprise based on interviewed customers of $6.61 million over a three-year period, 90% reduction in downtime for monitored systems, and improved IT team productivity, security, and policy compliance for users with ignio™ AIOps and ignio™ AI.ERPOps products.
The TEI study shows how ignio can help organizations improve business agility, resiliency, customer experience, and productivity by streamlining and automating IT operations through predictive and proactive monitoring, alerting, and repairing system behaviors.
Key benefits include:
- 185% ROI over three years (for the composite organization)
- 9 months payback period
- 90% reduction in MTTD and MTTR (mean time to detect and resolve a problem)
- Increased revenue assurance and SLA compliance
- Increased IT team productivity that avoids new headcount by 60%
- Up to 7.5% reduced likelihood of security or compliance breach
Read more about the potential return on investment from implementing ignio™ in The Total Economic Impact™ of Digitate ignio™ an independent study recently conducted by Forrester Consulting, commissioned by Digitate.