Data Privacy Notice Mexico
Digitate Data Privacy Notice.
You have reached the Digitate privacy addendum for Mexico. To go back to the general Digitate privacy notice, please click here.
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES DE MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V., MGDC, S.C. and Digitate E-SERVE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (“TCS” or “Digitate” or the “Data Controller”), will decide on the collection, use and protection of your personal information (hereinafter “Personal Data”), which may be subject to the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Private Parties its regulations and the Guidelines for the Privacy Notice (hereinafter the “Law”). Below you will find the additional specific provisions applicable to you as a resident within Mexico, including your rights to your Persona Data as it may be processed by TCS/Digitate.
For purposes of this Privacy Notice, the Data Controller appoints as domicile the one located in Eugenia 197, 6th Floor, Col. Narvarte, C.P. 03020, Mexico City.
1. How we will use your Personal Data.
All Personal Data you provide or make available to the Data Controller, will be used for the following purposes:
- To ensure access to our website and online services;
- To answer your queries, support and contact requests;
- Subscriptions to our promotional communications;
- To administer events and activities;
- To manage, adiminster and fulfill the obligations under contracts, and regulations;
- To promote TCS/Digitate brand, products, initiatives and values with marketing communications;
- To comply with our clients‘ processes, policies and contract’s obligations.
2. Personal Data we obtained.
The Personal Data we collect is the following:
- Full name;
- Telephone number;
- Location, and/or;
- Pictures and video of you;
- Demographic data,
- Qualifications and profession, and/or
- The content of your messages to us.
- IP addresses,
- Operating system details,
- Browsing details,
- Device and connectivity details, and/or
- Language settings
3. Transfers and Purposes.
We may transfer, without needing your consent, your Personal Data to the following organizations and to fulfill the following purposes:
- To competent authorities when required by Law.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, which operate under privacy policies that comply with the applicable provisions in order to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice.
- To our clients as part of the obligations set out in contracts executed with them in order to comply with client’s processes, policies and applicable legal framework.
5. Means to access, ratify, cancel and/or oppose the processing of your Personal Data.
If you have any questions or concerns about how the Data Controller processes your Personal Data, or if you want to access, rectify, delete, copy, limit the use or cancel the personal data or request that cease of processing, according to the Law, please contact Data Privacy office of Latam sending an email to dpo.latam@Digitate.com specifying your name, address and the subject of your request. We must acknowledge receipt of your request the same day it is received. Your request will be analyzed pursuant to the Law, its regulations and internal privacy policies. We will issue the corresponding response in affirmative or negative form and being duly justified as per established in the local laws.
You can review your Internet browser settings, typically under the sections “Help” or “Internet Options,” to exercise choices you have if you don’t want Cookies in your computer. If you disable or delete certain Cookies in your Internet browser settings, you might not be able to access or use important functions or features of this site, and you may be required to re-enter your log-in details.
Please be advised that certain personal data may be extent from such access, rectification, suppression, copying, and deleting according to the applicable Laws.
6. How to limit the use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
You may limit the use and/or disclosure of your personal data by communicating directly with dpo.latam@TCS.com.
7. Changes to this Privacy Notice.
This privacy notice may be amended in order to implement improvements or incorporating new security measures provided in the Law. Any amendment to this notice will be notify through webpage https://digitate.com/data-privacy-notice/. The amended Notice will be effective the same day of its publication.